Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 April 2012

Info Post
Most of you are probably familiar with EOS lip balms- those adorable, spherical, fruity little lip products. The packaging is so attractive, and the balm itself is great too. Did you know EOS (Evolution of Smooth) makes hand lotion, too? Neither did I! Here it is:


While shopping at Target I came across this hand lotion, and once again the packaging caught my attention. I have a myriad of hand lotions at home, but really nothing in a good size for my purse. I thought this one was a great size (1.5 oz), and since I really like their lip balms I decided to give the lotion a try.
This lotion is lightweight and totally non greasy.. It spreads and absorbs really well, so you only need a little bit to rub into your hands. I found it nicely hydrating.. but not too much so. Perfect for multiple applications during the day; after washing your hands, for example. I like a heavier lotion at night before bed, to really sink in and hydrate my hands while I sleep. This is not the lotion for that, but like I said it is perfect to keep in your purse for daily use. I can't use anything too heavy or greasy on my hands during the day as it interferes with daily tasks like typing, etc. The packaging is cute and ergonomically-designed.. It fits in your hand easily and the flip-top is really convenient too. It is a great size, too.. You could even carry it in your pocket, yet it has more product than a "travel size" item.
The scent is a pleasant, fresh, classic cucumber fragrance. Its nice and refreshing but not so strong where I feel it competes with whatever perfume I am wearing. The verdict is.. another great product from EOS! I am looking forward to seeing what they release next.
Have you tried their lipbalms or lotions yet?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this product myself for review. :o)



0 comments:

Post a Comment