Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 29 April 2012

Info Post
Recently, Birchbox and Zoya teamed up with 3 top beauty bloggers to create a set of nail polishes. This limited-edition set consists of three custom shades inspired by mood boards that were created by Eleventh Gorgeous, The Small Things, and Capitol Hill Style.
The three shades are Belle, a pink with gorgeous orange shimmer, Coraline, a sheer hot orange, and Kate, a sheer hot pink. Obviously, the shades coordinate beautifully! I decided to do a "funky french" with this set, alternating Kate and Coraline on my nails and then painting the tips with Belle. The tips are subtle, and I think this is a really perfect Summer manicure!
I'm really happy I snagged this set.. If you want to get it, too- do it soon! Like I said, it is limited edition.. So get it before its gone!
What do you think of the blogger collection?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this set myself for review :o)
Also, the link to Zoya provided is my referral link.. If you sign up for a new account using that link, I get "Share the Love" points, and you get a free Zoya polish! Just go to the "My Promotions" tab under the "My Account" page after you sign up through that link..

0 comments:

Post a Comment