Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 April 2012

Info Post
Hi there!
Time for another nail art challenge from the Artsy Wednesday group of bloggers! This week, our theme was Easter. For my manicure, I decided to do a little scene across my nails.. with a bunny hiding eggs in the grass! I started with a base of the gorgeous satiny yellow from The Nail Junkie's Spring Collection, and added detailing with the pink from the same collection, as well as Sally Hansen Parrot, L.A Splash Sparkling Stratosphere, a white from Sally Girl, Milani Dude Blue, and a black nail art pen from Kiss.
Here it is!

What do you think? I'm happy with how it turned out.. I like the little bunny best! 
Check out the manicures from the other bloggers participating.. its a really creative group! 


Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica 

0 comments:

Post a Comment