Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 April 2012

Info Post
Hello! 
Thank you for taking a peek at my very first post on my brand new blog! 


I hope to share recipes, crafts, DIY projects, organization, stories, and inspiration with all of you. There are so many wonderful blogs that inspire me everyday, and I want to share in all of the creativity!


I have wanted to create this for quite some time, but I was just never sure of when or how to get started. Our family is going to be moving at the end of this school year, and with a fresh start (and an adorable new home), I thought this would be the perfect time! I have so many ideas and projects for the new house that I can't wait to share with you. And trust me, you will NOT want to miss the before/after photos coming in later posts! Stay tuned!


But for now, I thought I'd share with you my favorite picture of my husband and I from our honeymoon in Riviera Maya last June.




Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment