Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 April 2012

Info Post
An amazing, new-to-me company that I found during my recent trip to the International Beauty show was Naked Cosmetics. Naked Cosmetics makes beautiful mineral makeup, made of 100% pure pigment. All of their shades are made from oxidized mica and are absolutely gorgeous! They can be used alone as eyeshadows or mixed with other mediums for use on eyes, lips, body.. even hair! I really love multi-purpose products.
The pigments can be purchased individually, or in collections of 6. Today I am reviewing the "Urban Rustic" collection, a gorgeous set of rich, sparkly colors in a range of autumn type colors. The colors are numbered 1-6, and have been photographed/swatched in that order. Shown on my arm are the colors swatched without primer.
These pigments are so incredibly...pigmented! A little goes a very long way. These shadows are so rich and multi-dimensional, you can create a beautiful look using just a tiny bit of one color. The eye look shown was done using only shade #6, the beautiful sparkling brown. After applying Tarte's eyeshadow primer, I just blended a bit onto my lid, then mixed a tiny bit with some of Meow Cosmetics' eyeliner sealer and used that to line my eye with a little cat-eye flare at the end. Finally, I used what was left on my dry brush to lightly dab some along the lower lashline. A little mascara (Nuance by Salma Hayek Ultra-Volumizing) and some brow powder (Lancome Le Crayon Poudre) and the look was done- easy as pie! Obviously, you can create much more dramatic, complex looks with this set as well. I really love the versatility!
You can find these and a plethora of other shades on nakedcosmetics.net
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment