Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 April 2012

Info Post
Its Wednesday again, and that means it is time for another nail art challenge for Artsy Wednesday! This week the challenge was to create a manicure inspired by a pair of shoes that you own. I wanted to do something funky, so I chose one of my most interesting pairs of shoes... custom Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star high tops!
I used Sinful Colors Why Not (It was really a perfect match for the main blue of the shoes!) and Milani White on the Spot for the base, then added decoration inspired by the designs on the shoes using nail art pens and Sally Hansen Parrot. The design on the pinky and ring finger is meant to mimic the contrasting bright green stitching. What do you think? Do you have any shoes that would make great inspiration for a manicure?
Be sure to check out the awesome manicures by the other bloggers participating in Artsy Wednesday!



Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all products mentioned myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment