Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 April 2012

Info Post
The theme for this month's Birchbox is "Natural Wonders". Birchbox has selected a set of samples that in their words, "take inspiration from the world around us". They chose this theme, presumably, to celebrate April's Earth Day.
Birchbox also included their Environmental Policy printed on the info card in each box this month. It includes information on how the boxes themselves are totally recyclable, and made with recycled and sustainably sourced material. They also mention that they offset all carbon emissions from their shipping. I  love hearing things like this! Imagine how much shipping a company like Birchbox does every month... I think it is wonderful that they are trying to reduce their environmental footprint.
Here is what I got in this month's box:


.25 oz mini bottle of Zoya nail polish in Bevin
Befine Skin Care Sampler (Consisting of 5 .34 oz packets of their Exfoliating cleanser and Daily Moisturizer)
.04 Vial of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum
5 gr. packet of Lulu Organics Hair Powder
Package of 8 Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes

All in all a really nice Birchbox! The mini Zoya is adorable, and I'm looking forward to trying out the Befine skincare. I have a Befine lip serum that I really love!
I love Birchbox because even though I like some month's boxes more than others, I always feel like I've gotten my money's worth. Are you a subscriber?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this subscription myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment