Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 10 April 2012

Info Post
Lindsey over at the Neverland Nail Blog is holding a nail art contest that ends April 29th. I absolutely love the theme- you must create a manicure that incorporates something magical! Some ideas Lindsey suggested are fairies and wizards... but I of course chose to do a GNOME manicure! I do love gnomes, after all.. Have you ever noticed the name of my blog?
So, here is what I came up with:
Click to Enlarge
What do you think? I hand painted the whole thing using just nail polish, as per the contest rules. Here are the colors I used:
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda, Model Behavior, and Parrot
Milani White on the Spot
Maybelline Racy Red
Essie Sand Tropez
Milani Black Nail Art Polish
Wet n Wild Sunny Side up
The Nail Junkie Daffodil Yellow
Wet n Wild Undercover Graffiti

I'm happy with how it turned out.. I absolutely love gnomes and woodland themes in general. I was thrilled to find a nail art contest that allowed me to incorporate those ideas!
Wish me luck, and thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned polishes myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment