Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 April 2012

Info Post
Up for review today is Re-Energize dry shampoo in Brunette from Glo Essentials. I usually steer clear of dry shampoos as they tend to give me that "powdered wig" look because I have dark hair. This one, however,  is made specifically for brunettes like me and contains NO talc! (don't worry, if you have light hair Glo also makes a colorless dry shampoo)
I went without washing my hair for a few days, lets pretend it was specifically to test this product and not because I'm lazy, okay?
As you can see in the photo below, my hair was starting to get a little greasy looking.

Per the instructions, I sprayed on the dry shampoo and then brushed my hair after waiting a few minutes. I could really feel the difference, the shampoo soaked up the excess oil and made my hair look and feel much cleaner. It smelled freshly washed, too. I didn't look like I had JUST washed my hair, but I certainly looked like I had washed it the day before (not ::cough:: three days ago). This is a great product to extend your time between shampoos.. like if you are traveling or wanting to extend a great salon blow-out before washing.
It is certainly the best dry shampoo I have used for my dark hair, the only one that has been completely invisible after use. As an extra bonus, like all Glo Essentials products this shampoo is free of parabens and sulfates.
I was lucky enough to be provided with some Glo products for review at the International Beauty Show, so this is the first of several I'll be featuring. I've been really happy with everything I've tried so far.. the products are all so effective and beyond salon-quality! But more on that later.. You can find this and other Glo products at http://www.gloprofessional.com/.
Do you use dry shampoos regularly?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: This product was provided to me by PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment