Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 9 May 2012

Info Post
Time for another Artsy Wednesday nail art challenge! This week's theme was Sweets. Since it was a pretty broad topic, I had a hard time deciding what to do for this manicure.. So, I just did a bunch of candy on my nails! Lollipops and gumdrops and the like.
I used The Nail Junkie's Rose Pink as a base and then drew on the candies using my set of Migi Nail Art Pens. I also used some extra colors- Milani Rad Purple, Sally Hansen Parrot, and Orly Orange Punch, as well as a black Kiss Nail Art Pen. I like how it came out, reminds me of the board game Candy Land!
Be sure to check out the sweet creations of the other bloggers participating in Artsy Wednesday:



Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment