Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 May 2012

Info Post
Its that time of the month again! No, not THAT time of the month! The wonderful time of the month when my Beauty Army kit arrives!!!
I love getting this kit, I know I'll love everything because I get to *choose* my samples. Thats the beauty of Beauty Army.. Let's check out what I picked this month:
0.30oz Sample of Korres Guava Body Butter
Full Size Clickr Acne Spot Serum
0.34 oz Sample of Weleda Almond Cleansing Lotion
Full Size Grand Central Beauty Mask Kit
0.06 oz Aquolina Pink Sugar Fragrance Sample
0.24 oz Sample of Clear Prep FX Matte Foundation Primer

No surprises here, of course, because I picked them myself! I'm excited to try out the Grand Central Beauty mask.. I love fiddling around with things like that!
Its no secret that Beauty Army is my favorite subscription service.. I really like being able to pick my own samples, and if there is nothing I like (this has not happened yet), BA allows you to skip a month without losing your subscription..
What do you think about Beauty Army? Do you subscribe to any beauty subscription services?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this subscription myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment