Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 16 May 2012

Info Post

I have been having a lot of fun with Instagram since it became available for Android phones a few weeks ago. Its a great way to snap quick but really attractive photos of what you're up to!
It's fun to take pictures with it each day, then when you look back at the photos later it becomes a sort of visual diary. I thought I'd share with you some of the images I've taken using Instagram over the past week or so.




You really can't have an Instagram round-up without a cat picture! This is Milo.

A poppy growing in my mom's garden

Excellent nail mail- Two Lynnderellas! 
Modeling my nail of the day on the train to NYC!

Emmy-Nominated Makeup Artist Eugenia Weston teaching a brow class at The Makeup Show NYC
My lovely brows after being done by Eugenia Weston.. They were NOT so lovely before! :oD
The NARS booth at The Makeup Show


I love the convenience of Instagram.. you can take photos with your cell phone wherever you are- but thanks to the cool filters the pictures are so much more aesthetically pleasing than your average cell phone snapshot.
Do you use Instagram? My name on there is Beautygnome (of course!).. follow me if you'd like, especially if you want to see more pictures of makeup (and dogs and cats! :oP )
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment