Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 4 May 2012

Info Post
I have a confession to make...

I organize. 
A lot.
Then I re-organize.
And I feel at peace.
And my husband can't find where I've re-organized all our stuff. 
But he loves me anyway : )

So this is probably the first of many organizing projects you'll see at Love Grows Wild. This quick and easy little project came about while I was cleaning out my boy's playroom. We went on vacation to Disney last year (my first time!), and the boys collected Disney pins from various places we stopped at throughout the park. Once we got home, I tried pinning them all onto a hat for the boys to keep, but the backs kept falling off and getting lost, and they all ended up in a pile of clutter. 

I wanted a nice way to display them without looking tacky, so I picked up a small, white shadowbox from Michael's (with a coupon of course!) and arranged them inside. It turned out so cute!




For now they sit in a moving box, but soon they'll be displayed on a shelf in the boy's new bedroom! It's such a pretty way to organize some of our family's favorite memories!

Here is where I link up to some great parties!

If you would like to follow me, you will find the options below. I love making new friends! Leave me a comment and let me know!




0 comments:

Post a Comment