Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 May 2012

Info Post

I'm on the road again!

This time I'm heading to Indiana to (hopefully) finish painting our new house. We live in Illinois, but since last fall my husband works all week in Indiana, and I am SOOO ready to all be under the same roof again!

The upstairs of the new house was previously unfinished, but we've added 2 bedrooms and LOTS of closet/storage space! While this was all going on, we have been so very lucky to have the chance to paint our ENTIRE house before we move in! The boy's playroom had 2 pink walls and 2 purple walls, and the rest of the house was a mix of copper and beige (my style is more gray-beige and whites). But I don't think we realized how over-whelming painting an ENTIRE house would be. This is the third trip I'm making to Indy to try to get it all accomplished, and juggling the kiddos and life in general does not make these trips very easy. (We are so blessed to have great family though!)

Ok I'm done with my pity party... until tonight when I'm so sore I can't move and I've sweated all day (it's supposed to be 86 degrees here today!) So my blogging friends, please motivate me to have a productive 4 days of painting! I'll post pictures soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment