Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 14 May 2012

Info Post
This is going to be a quick post.. because I can barely keep my eyes open! I am exhausted after spending two great days at The Makeup Show in New York City.
It was an awesome event.. wonderful brands, incredible artists, and a great focus on makeup education. I will be writing more about the event in the coming weeks- the educational seminars, the wonderful makeup artists I met, and of course- the products!
I picked up some amazing stuff at the show, here is a little sneak peek of just *some* of the things I'll be showing you in the days and weeks to come!
See any familiar brands? There was an enormous variety at the show.. from brands I know and love to exciting up-and-comers. I was so thrilled to be able to go to The Makeup Show, and I am so very excited to share everything I saw and learned with you! Stay tuned!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment