Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 4 May 2012

Info Post
Up for review today is the B. Kamins Laboratories Brightening Mask. B. Kamins is a line of cosmeceutical spa products. They combine cutting edge, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients with the luxury of a spa visit. I had the pleasure of speaking to Victoria, the national sales director for the line, who told me a bit more about the brand. Not only was she a really nice lady (who loves animals!) but she got me pretty excited about these products and what they can do for your skin. According to their website, B. Kamins' mission is:


"To offer the most advanced technology and formulations in skincare with the latest, cutting-edge ingredients.
To provide the most indulgent, stress relieving spa experience with “can’t live without them” products and treatments.
To continue as the forerunner in introducing intelligent and effective solutions to problematic skin conditions not yet available in the marketplace."

I had the opportunity to try out the Brightening Mask, and I was so pleased with the results. Here it is in the bottle and on my face- Do try not to get distracted by my incredible, expertly styled hair. 


Look at my AMAZING hair. Just look at it. 
The brightening mask does just what it promises.. it brightens! It totally cleared out and refined the congested pores on my nose, and got rid of the dead skin that was dulling my complexion. My skin absolutely looked (and felt!) brighter and refreshed. What I also liked was that it wasn't too drying, a problem I often have with masks, especially those that have Kaolin in them. 
This mask, like all B. Kamins products, is paraben free and not tested on animals. I loved the fragrance, too.. Fresh, clean, subtle, and very spa-like. This and the entire range of products can be found on bkamins.com 
Do you treat yourself to at-home spa products like masks? What do you like best? 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I received this product from the manufacturer or their PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment