Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 6 May 2012

Info Post
Today for review we have Kneipp Jasmine and Argan Body Oil. I love bath and body products, I think they are a nice, easy, and affordable way to relax and pamper yourself. It's easy to rub down with a bar of soap in the shower and call it a day.. but isn't it nicer to treat yourself to wonderful, fragrant products that turn a simple shower into a relaxing experience? "Relaxing" isn't a strong enough word for this gorgeously fragranced, luxurious body oil.

This body oil is a post-bathing product, it is best to apply it in a thin layer on your skin immediately after a shower or bath while your skin is still damp, massaging it in until absorbed. The fragrance is so wonderful.. a soft, subtle, ever-so-slightly nutty floral. It is SO relaxing and therapeutic. It is wonderful after a shower to seal in moisture and nourish your skin. I also like to add a little bit to a bath for a fragrant, moisturizing soak. Full of wonderful ingredients like Jasmine Flower Extract, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Tahitian Vanilla, it is as nourishing as it is aromatherapeutic.
I also love the fact that this oil absorbs very well, it leaves your skin incredibly soft but not at all greasy. Definitely one of my new favorite bath and body products.. I have frequent insomnia and taking a warm bath followed by this fragrant oil really helps me relax and get to sleep! You can find it at the Kneipp website.
Do you enjoy aromatherapeutic products? What are some of your favorite scents?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: This product was provided by the manufacturer or their PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment