Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 27 May 2012

Info Post
I do a lot of online shopping.. well, online "window" shopping! There are so many amazing shops online these days.. I don't mean big stores like Amazon, either. There are niche boutiques online offering gorgeous products from independent designers, artists, and craftspeople. I love browsing through all these beautiful wares on rainy afternoons. I thought it would be fun to share with you some special shops and items I've found lately during my virtual shopping adventures!



Bottica.com
I recently discovered Bottica, a site with plenty of eye candy! Bottica features jewelry and accessories from emerging designers all around the world. Browsing the site is an awesome way to keep apprised of new trends and be inspired by the different design aesthetics happening all across the globe. Prices on there range from totally reasonable to.. ahem.. start saving those pennies. Here are a couple of my favorite pieces I've seen there recently:
Let's start with something very accessibly priced, this gorgeous pair of walnut wood studs from Manolo, a jewelry brand by polish-born, london-based designer Marta Chojnacka.
bottica.com
At 22 dollars, these earrings are an inexpensive way to own a beautiful, incredibly wearable piece of hand-crafted jewelry. These pretty studs were inspired by medieval stained glass window designs.
http://boticca.com/manolo/medi-walnut-studs/

Now for another beautiful Bottica find, this time with a pricetag that is a bit.. loftier. This Circle of Life bracelet is by Turkish designer Selda Okutan.
bottica.com
This bangle comes in a set with a matching ring for 815 dollars, and is one of the most intricate, unique bracelets I have ever seen. What a conversation piece! I absolutely love it.
http://boticca.com/seldaokutan/circle-of-life-bracelet-ring/

Karmaloop.com
Another site that I have loved for years now is Karmaloop.com . Karmaloop brings together a wide variety of clothing, shoes, accessories and jewelry for both men and women from a range of brands running the gamut from mainstream to independent to vintage.

I am loving these beautiful, different, summery shoes from Irregular Choice:
karmaloop.com
I love the different textures on this shoe, as well as the contrasting bird embroidery. Its like a vintage aesthetic chopped up and re-built into this thoroughly modern shoe. These would be so cute with a sundress or even just jeans and a tee. Plus, its a wedge, so its a heel I could possibly wear without constantly falling over.
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Kupcake-Shoe-in-Natural/219232

Shoplatitude.com
L-Atitude is another website that brings together designers and styles from all over the world. I recently found a dress on there by Thakoon Addition that I am totally in love with!
shoplatitude.com
This beauty is made of 100% Crepe de Chine silk in a gorgeous blue tie-dye pattern. This gathered waist style dress would be flattering on a wide variety of body types.. even mine! :oD Sadly, due to the fact that it is 585 dollars, I shall continue to admire it from afar.
http://www.shoplatitude.com/gathered-waist-dress-4.html

Lastly, one thing I am really after now that the weather is so sunny and warm is this Nars Bronzer Trio:
narscosmetics.com
I love the zippered packaging and how purse-ready this trio is. Perfect for quick touchups after a day at the beach! With a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one convenient package, this is a summer travel must-have.
http://www.narscosmetics.com/gifts/artist-palettes/~/blush-and-bronzer-trio

Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the lovely things I've been pining over recently. Do you ever online "window" shop?

Thank you so much for reading!!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the sites or brands mentioned :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment