Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 2 May 2012

Info Post
This week the challenge for the Artsy Wednesday group of bloggers was Grayscale.. a manicure with NO COLOR, can you imagine? I did this manicure last minute, not because I was procrastinating, but because I honestly was at my wits end for what to do! Finally I thought of it- Damask! I love damask print, and since it is usually black and white I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. Here it is:
I did this by freehanding damask print with a black Migi nail polish pen over Milani White on the Spot. I googled a couple pictures of damask wallpaper and used those as a reference as I drew. What do you think? Don't forget to check out the other members of the Artsy Wednesday group to see their spin on the grayscale manicure!




Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all products mentioned myself :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment