Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 May 2012

Info Post
I have another LOVELY indie nail polish for you today... Random Dancing by Dollish Polish!
Shown here over Milani Rad Purple, Random Dancing is a gorgeous mix of multicolored glitters. What makes this a standout among other colorful glitters is the abundance of squares! Big blue and pink squares, little gold squares, and lots more! A topcoat of Random Dancing turns an otherwise boring polish into a fiesta! I love it! Like a lot of indie polish brands, Dollish Polish can be a little tough to get your hands on.. the shop sells out quickly. But, its worth it! You can get more info at www.dollishpolish.com . Check out the other shades there while you're at it, I was lucky enough to buy three and I'll be reviewing the others soon. They are all so unique!
What do you think of this multicolored glitter?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment