Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 20 May 2012

Info Post
Have you ever heard of Influenster? It is a pretty cool site with an interesting concept.. You fill out surveys about yourself and your lifestyle to earn badges. These badges (with topics like Beauty, Pets, Moms, Etc) can qualify you to receive "VoxBoxes", which are boxes filled with complimentary products for you to try. The more active you are in social media the better chance you have of getting a box, as the company wants people to talk about the products they receive and generate some word-of-mouth.
Happily, I was recently selected to receive my first VoxBox! Unsurprisingly, I qualified for the "Spring Beauty" edition... maybe they've read the blog! :)
My VoxBox arrived the other day, and here is what was inside:
The box included:
Dr. Scholls for Her Ball of Foot Insoles
Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Fragrance
ChapStick Lip Shield 365
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips
Sheer Cover Concealer Duo
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Blueberry SoyJoy Bar

It was a pretty cool mix of stuff, all full sizes which was nice. The Aveeno bottle was a little on the small side, but definitely bigger than a sample. I've been using the ChapStick for a few days now, and I love the fragrance they sent, so I know I'll be getting lots of use out of these products. I'm not quite sure why the SoyJoy bar was included in the beauty-themed box, however...
You can find out more about Influenster at their site, Influenster.com .. maybe you'll qualify for the next box!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: This box was provided to me as part of the Influenster program

0 comments:

Post a Comment