Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 23 May 2012

Info Post
This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure inspired by a celebrity. I chose one of the most colorful celebrities ever.. Prince!
image source: threadbombing.com
Using Milani White on the Spot, Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer, Sinful Colors Dream On as well as my trusty Migi nail art pens I created this Prince-themed manicure. As you can see it is rife with Prince references.. purple rain, the unpronounceable symbol, and if you'll look at my pinky finger- This is what it looks like.. when doves cry.


I'm a big Prince fan. I love 80's music and Prince really knows how to bring the drama. 
Be sure to check out the celebrity-inspired manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday: 



Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all products mentioned myself :o) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment