Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 May 2012

Info Post
I have a pretty cool product to show you today, a nail polish pen from Laqa & Co...Pimpin' is an awesome bright pink shade, but what makes it unique is the delivery.. a convenient, portable nail polish pen! You click the pen one or two times for each nail, paint, and go! I love how you can throw it in your purse for touch-ups or travel. The pen takes a little getting used to if you normally paint your nails from a bottle, but it isn't a big deal- and worth it to learn!
What I really love about the company is that each polish shade features artwork from an up-and-coming young artist on its packaging. Coming from a Fine Arts background I really appreciate when companies afford opportunities like this to young artists. It is a great idea and adds to Laqa's uniqueness.
Well, on to the color!
Beautiful, perfect-for-summer hot coral-leaning pink. I love the quirky leaflet, too! Its little details like this that make a company special and memorable to me. The formula was nice, shown is two coats.
I look forward to snagging more of these pens.. they are super convenient and the boxes are oh-so-collectible!
You can find them at  http://www.laqaandco.com/
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: this product was provided to me by the company or their PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment