Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 May 2012

Info Post
This is going to be an AWESOME weekend! Do you want to know why?

1) It's Memorial Day Weekend! YAY for 3-day weekends!
2) It's move-in weekend! We've got the trucks and trailers loaded up, and tomorrow morning we're starting to move everything to the new house!

AND I've got some very exciting Wedding Week updates!! I'm so excited to announce a new Wedding Week co-host:

Kelley from The Grant Life!

the Grant life

Kelley and I will both be sharing our weddings during Wedding Week, so now you get DOUBLE the wedding goodness!

And if that wasn't exciting enough... We want you to join in the fun too! At the end of Wedding Week, on Sunday (June 3rd), we'll both be hosting a Wedding Week link party for you all to link up your wedding posts! It will be one big party broken down into these categories:
-Invitations
-Outfits
-Decorations
-Ceremony
-Food/Cake
-Favorite Moments
-Honeymoon
Feel free to write new posts on your wedding or use old ones. Link up to as many categories as you can, and if you'd like, add the Wedding Week Button to your sidebar...More people means more views for you! You can send either me (lovegrowswild@gmail.com) or Kelley (thegrantlife@yahoo.com) an email to get the code!

I am SO excited for Wedding Week to begin! I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and I'll see you Monday for Day 1 of Wedding Week! (spoiler alert... Monday I'm sharing a tutorial on how I made all my pocket fold invitations!)

LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment