Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 May 2012

Info Post
I have very fickle skin. It is generally very dry, but I still get blackheads and have occasional, random breakouts despite the fact that I haven't been a teenager for the better part of a decade. It is hard for me to find a product that addresses all of my skin concerns. I'm happy to say that I found such a product in Dead Sea Premier's Milk Cleanser.
Premierdeadsea.com
I was a little hesitant after reading the instructions- this is a waterless cleanser! You spread it on your face and then wipe it off with cotton balls or tissue. This seemed a little foreign to me, but I put my hesitations aside and gave it a shot, and I am so happy I did. All of the blackheads on my nose and the rest of my face were totally gone after using this for just two days. It leaves my skin feeling really supple and moisturized, but surprisingly residue-free. It really comes off completely with a few gentle swipes of a cotton ball. Since I started using it each night a few weeks ago, my skin has gotten so much clearer. It is honestly the best my skin has looked since before I was a teenager, and I have completely ditched the foundation.. because I have nothing to hide! No blemishes or dry patches..This is a real boon now that its almost Summertime! A little dusting of translucent powder just for shine control and I'm ready to go in the morning. This milk cleanser also removes all traces of makeup.. mascara, eyeliner, you name it. I'm really happy with this product. If you have fickle, sensitive, dry skin like mine I really encourage you to try it. You can find it at www.premierdeadsea.com .
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica
P.S- You can "Like" Dead Sea Premier on Facebook and hit the "welcome" tab for a 25% off coupon! https://www.facebook.com/PremierDeadSeaUSA

Disclosure: This product was provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment