Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 May 2012

Info Post
I posted about a lovely indie polish yesterday and it got a really great response! I know a lot of you love to see these unique and gorgeous polishes..  So here is another one for you! Here I have Hippity Hop by Pam's Girl Bits, shown atop New York Color Lavender Cupcake:



This is a BEAUTIFUL glitter topcoat.. what sets it apart from others is the gorgeous purple/blue shimmer. It really transforms the color you are wearing underneath! I also love the pastel glitter in this polish.. very jewel-like. Shown is two coats of Hippity Hop. It is very delicate and feminine.. It would also look lovely over a blue or pink polish. I really can't get enough of these indie glitter topcoats! You can find this and other amazing polishes at Llarowe ..
What are your favorite indie polishes?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment