Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 21 May 2012

Info Post
I have another beautiful indie polish for you today.. Purple Haze from All that Glitters. Shown here over Barielle Passion Pirouette, Purple Haze is a gorgeous melange of purple, black, silver, and holographic glitter of various shapes and sizes.
I absolutely love glitter topcoats, and this one is amazing!! I love the density of it.. shown is two coats over the Barielle. It is jam-packed with glitter, but it isn't too thick or goopy. Also, I like the fact that the glitter doesn't sink to the bottom of the bottle.. the various shapes and sizes are distributed evenly. That means I don't have to fish around with the brush to get more of a certain shape on my nail. Great formula on this lovely polish!
You can check out this and lots of other beauties on the All That Glitters Etsy shop.
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this product myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment