Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 5 May 2012

Info Post
Its no secret that I'm a little obsessed with Indie nail polish.. The offerings found by independent polish makers are just so lovely and unique compared to a lot of what you find in stores. Today I have a really fun polish to show you, Hole Hearted by All That Glitters.
Hole Hearted is made up of small and medium black hexagonal glitter and large white heart-shaped glitter. Its a nice polish to use as a topper for all sorts of colors, here it is shown over The Nail Junkie's Daffodil Yellow. I put a matte topcoat on this manicure but it looks great shiny, too. I love collecting unique topcoats, they really multiply manicure possibilities!
What do you think of this polish?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment