Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 30 May 2012

Info Post
The challenge for this week's Artsy Wednesday nail art post was to do a "Skittles" manicure. That is, a manicure where each nail is a different color. I thought this would be a good opportunity to try out the  Runway Collection from The New Black. This set of 8 colors gave me plenty of choices for a rainbow manicure.

I used the red, orange, yellow, green and periwinkle colors to create the manicure: 
Of course, I can't have a "plain" manicure, so I used the periwinkle to create a little heart as an accent on my ring finger. This week's manicure is simple, but really cute and fun for summer. I really love the Runway Collection, there are so many manicure possibilities all in one convenient little set. The quality of the polishes is great, too. All of the colors were opaque, consistent, and beautiful in two coats. I was really pleased with the dry time on them as well. You can find the Runway set as well as other beautiful color-coordinated collections from The New Black at Sephora.com .
Don't forget to check out the colorful creations of the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday! 

Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: the products mentioned were provided to me be the manufacturer or their PR. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment