Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 12 May 2012

Info Post
I have a real problem with Deborah Lippmann nail polishes. The problem is that I want to buy them all.
Deborah Lippmann, a celebrity manicurist (and Jazz singer!) is the lady behind the eponymous line of gorgeous polishes. Every time I buy one, it becomes my new favorite polish.. that is until I get another DL.
Today we have Ray of Light, one of the newest colors in the line.

Ray of light is a deep, blue/purple jelly packed full of iridescent, shimmery flakies. The flakies shift from green to red to gold and everything in between. This is a lovely, multi-dimensional polish. Besides the beautiful effect from the flakies, I also really love the "squishy" finish of the purple polish. The formula was great- smooth, even, and ready-to-go in two coats. 
Ray of Light is a lovely addition to the Deborah Lippmann line, and certainly my new favorite.. that is until I get my hands on another one! 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment