Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 May 2012

Info Post
Today I have a fun manicure for you, a color block design I created with Barielle Sweet Addiction (teal/green) and Swizzle Stix (Blue). I came across some very thin painter's tape and wanted to try it out for nail art. I love the way these colors look together, I thought they made a great combo. The formula on both is phenomenal.. Smooth and opaque in two coats.
I began by painting my nails with Swizzle Stix. After letting it dry *completely* (this part is important!) I laid a strip of tape across my nail to divide it into two sections. Then, one at a time, I painted half the nail with Sweet Addiction and then quickly pulled the tape off while the polish was still wet. I now let this part dry completely, then taped off my nail again to create the gold stripe in the center. For this, I used Barry M Nail Polish in Gold Foil Effect.
What do you think? I like it, it isn't hard to do but it looks quite polished! Color blocking is BIG this Spring!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: Some products mentioned were provided by the manufacturer or their PR for review, others were purchased by me. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment