Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 13 May 2012

Info Post
I never know what each day will bring with my 3 crazy boys, but here's a snippet of my life out in the country with way too much testosterone in this household:

Saturday we went shopping for new work boots for my husband, who was in desperate need of a new pair. Of course, being surrounded by aisles and aisles of shoes, I couldn't help but pick out a few pairs for myself...

Photobucket

I'd picked out the middle pair for a good, everyday pair of boots.
The ones on the left would be super cute for a night out paired with jean shorts and a black top.
And the pink pistol boots on the right I chose for my husband. I'd never wear those in my life, but I bet my husband would die to see me in those!

And after also picking out some lime green boots for my youngest son, my sweet hubby grabbed my hand and drug me out of the store empty handed. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

That evening Jeremy had a buddy of his over to go shooting for one last time before we move. And living where we live (aka the middle of the cornfield, Illinois) they pulled down the tailgate of the truck and fired away all evening in our front yard. It still is strange to me, the thought of target practice on a tree stump in our front yard, but I guess that's one of the many things I've learned since moving out of town!

Jeremy managed to convince me to shoot a couple rounds.

DSC04414 Edit


DSC04412 Edit

And on Sunday, my boys took me out for lunch and to see the movie The Avengers. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine I would be seeing a super hero movie for Mother's Day, but I must say, I wouldn't have had it any other way! It was actually a great movie and seeing the boy's faces when Captain America fought the bad guys or when the Hulk turned into... well, the Hulk... Priceless!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day weekend!


LoveAlwaysSignature-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment