Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 May 2012

Info Post
I love stopping by a thrift store or yard sale and leave feeling like you've hit the jackpot! During my road trip down to my mom's house a couple weeks ago, I saw my neighbor was having a yard sale. I debated whether I should stop by or not, seeing as I was on a time schedule to go surprise my little sister. But I decided I could take a second to look around and get a chance to catch up with my neighbor. Boy, was I glad I did!






Do you see that $1 price tag?? Some of the items I picked up are going to get a little makeover (nothing is safe from my cans of spray paint), but that silver candelabra is just going to get cleaned and polished up. The detail on it is beautiful! 

I just love yard sale season. Have you had any great thrift finds lately?

Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest




0 comments:

Post a Comment