Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 5 April 2012

Info Post
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters have been getting a ton of buzz in the beauty world lately. Some think they are amazing, others don't think they live up to the hype. I happen to like them, I think they are hydrating and very wearable.. a great way to incorporate a subtle pop of color.
Brights are very "in" in terms of lip color right now, and these two shades are a great way to wear them. Sweet Tart is a pretty, bright pink and Tutti Frutti is a lovely coral orange.
If you are mainly a clear gloss/lip balm wearer, like many girls I know, these are a great introduction into the bright looks you can get from lipsticks. I know when I started wearing lipsticks I was a little hesitant, as it can be a bold look if you aren't used to it! These would be a great transition. However, I think even the most season lipstick connoisseurs would enjoy these... they are pigmented yet sheer and luminous, and come in a wide range of lovely colors. Also, unlike a lot of lipsticks, they don't dry out your lips or flake.
Do you have any Revlon lip butters? Do you think they live up to the hype?
I'd love to know what you think! Thanks so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment