Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 14 April 2012

Info Post
I am an artist by training, and I wanted to do a series of manicures inspired by the different materials I have in my studio. I am starting with one of the most delicate, lovely mediums available to artists- watercolor!


I went for an abstract look, brushing very thin splotches of various colors over two coats of Milani White on the Spot. I overlapped the splotches to give the effect of layered paint. The colors I used were Milani Dude Blue and Rad Purple, Wet n' Wild Waves of Enchantment, a green franken I made, as well as Wet n' Wild Sunny Side up and Color Club Psychedelic Scene. I really love this manicure.. You can do this look with many colors or just a few, brights or pastels, etc. It reminds me of dyed silks, and I think this particular color combination is really bright and fun for Summer.
Is this a look you would try out?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment