Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 April 2012

Info Post
Recently, China Glaze released the Prismatic collection.. a gorgeous set of duochrome glitter nail polishes. This polish, Prism, is from that collection. Prism is a complicated, unique, and gorgeous shade- Purple shifting to blue holographic micro-glitter interspersed with larger multi-colored glitter. I told you it was complicated! Better to just take a look at it, I think... 
I tried to photograph this shade in different lighting situations, as it really changes depending on the light. However, pictures don't do it justice! It is a luminous, gorgeous polish that you NEED to have.. its spectacular in person! Totally opaque in two coats.. shown are two coats with a topcoat of Seche Vite. I have the whole collection and they are all lovely, but I gravitate towards blue/purple polishes so I chose this one to show to you.
What do you think of this color?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment