Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 April 2012

Info Post
Chelsea of Enchanted Polish just opened up her shop recently, but has already been making some of the most stunning indie polishes I've seen! On her Etsy page, she has hinted and alluded to having some amazing things in store for her next shop re-stock this Friday, April 6th. The suspense was killing me (I'm not the most patient girl) so I asked her if I could have a sneak peek to post here on my blog. Happily, she obliged!! Her newest creation is called Austin Powers (lol!) and it is GORGEOUS! She describes it as a gold/copper shimmer-glitter linear holo... WHAT?! So much going on in this beautiful polish. Here are the photos she sent me:


Is that beautiful or what? I'm excited to see what else Chelsea has in store!
You can find her polishes at her Etsy shop, Enchanted Polish. Again, she is restocking on Friday.. I'll be in line to get my hands on this one! :o)
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with Enchanted Polish, I'm just a big fan! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment