Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 April 2012

Info Post
Today was the first day of the International Beauty Show at the Jacob Javitz Center in New York City. I arrived at about noon, picked up my press pass, and was off! I was lucky enough to be invited to be an official IBS NY Beauty Blogger- complete with my very own badge! In this capacity I will be live tweeting from the show as well as blogging about my finds from IBSNY.
The convention floor was jam-packed with makeup, hair, and skincare companies showing off their latest and greatest. The IBS is enormous, and is presented in conjunction with IECSC NY, the International Esthetics, Cosmetics, and Spa Conference. There was so much to see at IBS that I didn't even make it downstairs to IECSC today.. I really barely scratched the surface! I will be catching up and checking out what I missed over the next two days of the event.
There are some awesome brands represented there- some of which I know and love and some that I am discovering for the first time. The brands there range from well-established to brand new, everything from Essie Nail Care to Hipsy (a brand new company that makes the most amazing, unique headbands!).
I met with a ton of great companies today, learning about their product lines, new trends, and all the latest in beauty.
In the upcoming days and weeks I will be posting a ton of news and reviews about the brands I had the opportunity to learn a little more about. I picked up some amazing new products and saw some hot trends unfold! I'm really looking forward to sharing it all with you. Here is a sneak peek of some of what I saw today:



As you can see there was a lot going on- makeup demos, products for sale, and much more.. I will elaborate further over the coming days- right now its bedtime because I am headed back to #IBSNY for day 2 bright and early in the morning!
Thank you so much for reading,
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment