Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 April 2012

Info Post
Today I got an unexpected surprise in the mail.. my Target Beauty Bag! I knew it was coming, of course, but I didn't realize it would get here so fast.
As many of you know Target has been offering a free Spring Beauty Bag, filled with samples, as a gift with purchase as well as through a widget on the Target Style Facebook page.
I was lucky enough to snag one, and now that it has arrived, I will share it with you!
Click to enlarge! 

The bag contained the following:
1 Schick Hydro razor
Small sample of L'oreal Magic Lumi primer
0.5 oz. Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
1.7 oz. Pantene Flat to Volume conditioner
Book of Target Beauty coupons
Pink striped cosmetics bag
Pack of 7 Simple cleansing facial wipes

The bag was pretty great! It had some things I've been wanting to try (like the Simple wipes) as well as some ever-useful items (like the razor). Best of all, it was free! Were you able to scoop up one of these free beauty bags?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment