Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 April 2012

Info Post
Just a quick post to address something that has been a hot topic in the beauty community lately (and for a long time!).. Animal testing. With Estee Lauder and Mac recently deciding to sell in China, where testing cosmetics on animals is required, those companies can no longer be considered cruelty-free.
I just want to let you, my wonderful readers, know that I can not and do not support any company that isn't cruelty free. This means no reviews, swatches, posts, whatever on any companies that test on animals. I respect the opinions and decisions of others, but my heart tells me that I can't use products from a company that engages in such a cruel and unnecessary practice for the sake of sales.
If you ever see a product on this blog that you know not to be cruelty free, please let me know immediately. I will do my research before buying a product, but I am susceptible to human error like anyone else.. so if I get something wrong, or if a company changes its policy and I don't know about it, please give me a heads up. There are so many companies that offer wonderful products in a cruelty-free way, I hope you choose to support them!

I will leave you with some photos of the animals in my life :o)







Thank you so much for reading :o)
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment