Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 April 2012

Info Post
Floam is one of the most elusive polishes on the indie scene lately. Since it is so unique, polish lovers are positively scrambling to get their hands on it. Made by Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous, Floam is sold at her her Etsy store, as well as ninjapolish.com. However, you'll find it in stock for about 30 seconds before it sells out!
I had signed up to be notified when it came back in stock on NinjaPolish.. Lucky for me, I happened to already have my e-mail inbox opened when the notification popped in. Wasting no time, I immediately went to the site, added Floam to my cart and checked out! From the time the e-mail arrived in my inbox to the time I was checked out couldn't have been more than 90 seconds.. I was on my game! Good thing, as it sold out in just a few minutes. So, at last, Floam was mine. Ninja Polish shipped SUPER quickly, and of course I put it on as soon as it arrived!
Even Elmer likes this polish
Floam is made up of neon blue and green matte micro glitter densely packed in a clear base. It is a little tough to work with, but so unique that the little extra effort it worth it. Shown is three coats. It really does look just like the classic 90's toy, Floam.. do you remember it? I used to love those Nickelodeon products.. Floam, Gak.. I even had an orange Nickelodeon knit hat with an enormous pom pom on top for the winter. I definitely grew up with early Nick... Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, etc. Obviously, this polish makes me nostalgic!
It is a definite pain in the neck to remove, but what dense glitter polish isn't? Just use the foil method for glitter polish removal (google it!) and you'll be fine.
Like I said, this polish is tough to get your hands on right now... but certainly worth the search!
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment