Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 April 2012

Info Post

Its Artsy Wednesday again! This week, the challenge was to do a manicure incorporating stripes. Naturally, my first thought was to do a Bill Murray manicure...... Come on, STRIPES, get it?!
image credit: moviepad.com

Anyways, the Bill Murray mani is for another day.. I don't want to be *too* cheeky! So, I decided on a fun tiger stripe manicure.


The base color is Essie Orange, its Obvious! and I did the stripes freehand with a black Milani nail art polish. This manicure is pretty simple, but I love it! I think its really fun.. what do you think?

Please be sure to check out the other bloggers participating in the weekly Artsy Wednesday challenge, these ladies are great! 


Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica 

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment