Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 April 2012

Info Post
The theme for this week's Artsy Wednesday blogger challenge is flowers. I wanted to do a very feminine, "shabby chic" sort of manicure, and I think I achieved that!

Over a basecoat of Milani White on the Spot,  I added splotches of China Glaze Ruby Slippers and painted tiny leaves with Wet n Wild Undercover Graffiti. I let this dry thoroughly, and then added the black detailing with a Kiss black nail art pen. This was actually a really easy manicure to do! I love the result.. this week's theme was really fun! What do you think of it?
Make sure to check out the floral creations of the other bloggers who participate in Artsy Wednesday!


Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica 

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment