Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 9 October 2012

Info Post
Time for day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen's Halloween week! Today I went with Jack-o-Lantern nails! This is an easy design to do. I painted my nails with Zoya Arizona, then added a bit of sparkle with Northern Lights Holographic topcoat in Gold. I added the faces with a Kiss nail art pen, and a bit of green on the top with Zoya Yara. I added white accents with a Migi nail art pen, and some black outlining again using the Kiss nail art pen. Its a really simple, cute Halloween design that you can have fun with by customizing the faces however you like. 
Be sure to check out the Halloween manicures from the other ladies participating in the Digit-al Dozen! 

Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment