Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 4 October 2012

Info Post
I'm getting my Halloween Mantel all dressed up for its big reveal on Monday!
I'm going with a spooky glam look, and needed one last spooky element to complete the mantel. Instead of heading out to the store again, I rummaged through my home decor closet (yes, I have a small closet in our hallway that is dedicated entirely to home decor) and found an old tequila bottle that I'd saved because of its neat shape.
Hmm... Eureka! It will make the perfect Poison Bottle!!


I headed over to the fabulous Graphics Fairy website and found this graphic:


I resized the picture to fit my bottle and printed it out. Then I cut out the pieces of the label I wanted, inked up the edges, and Mod Podged (is that a verb?) them onto the glass bottle. 

Hocus Pocus! I have a Poison Bottle!



I could have stopped there, but instead I went into my evil laboratory (a.k.a. kitchen) and concocted a deadly, neon green poison (a.k.a. water and food coloring) to add to my bottle. MUAHAHA! Now my creation is complete! 


Are you tired of my cheesy Halloween lines yet? Well to reward your patience with me, I'll give you a sneak peek at my Halloween Mantel!


See you Monday!!
Find the poison graphic I used {HERE}.

Did you miss my other Halloween Mantel projects? 


Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest | Party with Me
LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment