Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 31 October 2012

Info Post

Happy Halloween everyone! Today for Artsy Wednesday the theme is Halloween manicures, of course! I recently participated in a 5 day Halloween nail art challenge, but thankfully I did not exhaust all of my manicure ideas! For today, I did a spooky silhouette scene with trees, a full moon, and a Halloween cat. I started off by painting my nails with China Glaze Immortal and then mattifying it with Butter London's Matte Finish Topcoat. I then added trees and a cat using Cult Nails Nevermore and a Kiss black nail art pen. I used Andrea's Choice Reverso for the moon, and Zoya Monica for the clouds. I think it came out cute, what do you think?
Be sure to check out the Halloween manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday!
Pretty Purple Polish 
Maria's Nail Art 
Polished Genius 
Unnaked Nails 
Nail & Polish 
Lab Muffin
An Accent Nail 
Valiantly Varnished 
Lacquered Lunatic
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment