Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 17 October 2012

Info Post

This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure based on the current season. The bloggers participating in Artsy Wednesday live all over the world, but in my cozy corner of New England its Autumn right now! 
In keeping with that theme, I've done a leaf motif. I started with a watercolor style base of Fall colors including Zoya Arizona, Rehka, and Illamasqua Alarm. I painted leaves with Zoya Blaze and Ziv and Andrea's Choice Reverso. I outlined them with a Kiss nail art pen in black. I'm happy with how these came out.. I think its a pretty manicure! 
Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday! 
Pretty Purple Polish 
Maria's Nail Art 
Polished Genius 
Unnaked Nails 
Nail & Polish 
Kaka Beauty Blog 
An Accent Nail 
Valiantly Varnished 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment