Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 7 October 2012

Info Post

I have two fun products to show you today- Blush Beam from Pop Beauty and Lip & Line from Pixi Beauty. Blush Beam is a multi-tonal cheek product with some nice shimmer. I have very pale skin and it really showed up on my face more like an illuminator than a blush (This shade is Bare Beam). Not a ton of pigment, but still pretty! I would certainly layer it over another blush in the future though. 
Lip & Line is a cool product, it solves the problem of trying to find a lip liner that matches your lipstick. It features two different lip products (This shade is called Bare Berry), one in a more waxy liner format, and one in a creamier lipstick form. The shades, however, are identical as you can see in the swatches above. I usually don't line my lips but this matching liner and lipstick makes it easy to do. Below is a simple look I did with the Lip & Line as well as the Blush Beam.. plus simple cat eye eyeliner. 
I'll definitely be using both products in the future, but with the Blush Beam as a highlighter. I received both products as part of the Bloom.com Ambassador program, and I'll be showing you the rest of the products I got in the box over the rest of the month. 
What do you think of these goodies from Pop Beauty and Pixi Beauty?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment