Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 7 October 2012

Info Post
Today's the day... my first Mantel Reveal!
I normally don't do much decorating specifically for Halloween, but this week I've had a BLAST getting creative with inexpensive decorations to put together my Spooky Glam Halloween Mantel!

Here are the spooky projects from this week:
Halloween Glam Glitter Skull
FALL Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover
DIY Poison Bottle

The mantel started with some old pieces I already had and some new that I purchased from the Dollar Store.


And this is what I came up with...



My glammed up Glitter Skull found a home next to my favorite yard sale candelabra. 


And the orange and gold pumpkins pictured above got a white and silver spray paint treatment with some silver glitter accents. 


I think this mini skeleton garland is adorable! ... in a strange, creepy way I guess : )

The bats were simply made with black paper and glue dots. I found my bat template here: http://familyfun.go.com/printables/bat-ghost-patterns-for-halloween-703190/



The previously orange and green smiling pumpkin looks slightly more spooky in all black along with my DIY Poison Bottle and Fall Dollar Store Pumpkin



I added a little bright green poison to my bottle and lit all the candles to make my Halloween Mantel complete!




How's that for Spooky Glam? I hope I've inspired you to create some Halloween decorations of your own! Send me photos of your Halloween mantels and decor to be featured on my blog as we count down the days till Halloween! Email me at Lovegrowswild@gmail.com 

Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment