Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 17 October 2012

Info Post
My favorite season is in full swing and the chilly weather has arrived. I was so happy I could finally pull all my comfy sweaters out of storage! There's nothing like a cozy sweater and a tall pair of boots!


I love the coziness of fall fashion so much, I decided to incorporate that look into my home decor. Here's how I did it:

I picked up a package of small styrofoam balls and a variety of different yarns.


I used hot glue to attach one end of the yarn to the styrofoam, and then I rolled and rolled and rolled and glued, and rolled and rolled and rolled and glued, and... (you get the picture, right?)
I wound the yarn around the styrofoam, periodically adding a dot of glue to hold it in place, until all of the ball was covered and then secured the end of the yarn with more hot glue. 

I made two each of three yarn colors: 




You could toss them in a bowl...


Or line them up on a platter.


However you use them, they'll add lots of texture and softness to your room!




 Be sure to come back on Friday for more home decor updates! Thanks for hanging out with me today : )

Would you like to see how the stripe mirror seen here went from ugly duckling to incredible? Click HERE
Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment